The X Factor: The Band – TikTok
The X Factor: The Band – TikTok Registration T&Cs
- These terms and conditions relate to you registering your interest on TikTok including without limitation any and all comments, images, audio-visual content and/or any other materials designated with the following hashtag “#ihavethexfactor” (the “Hashtag”) posted in connection with such registration (the “TikTok Registration”) to participate in a talent search competition being filmed for a series of television programmes provisionally entitled “The X Factor” (the “Programme”) which FremantleMedia Limited trading as Thames and Simco Limited (together, the “Producer”,“us”, “we”) propose but do not undertake to produce for ITV. For the avoidance of doubt, The X Factor: The Band Application Terms and Conditions at https://fmuk.etribez.com/ag/fmuk/txfuk16/preWelcome.html,shall also apply should you be selected to audition. The information given by you in your submission may be used in the Programme should you be selected to audition.
- How We Use Your Data
- Both the Producer and ITV take your privacy very seriously. By submitting your TikTok Registration, you are indicating that you understand, acknowledge and (where relevant) consent to the Producer collecting and using your personal information in the ways explained to you in FremantleMedia Limited’s Privacy Notice for Programme Applicants, a copy of which is available here: http://fremantlemediauk.com/privacy-notice-applicant.pdfor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of the Privacy Officer, or contact the Privacy Officer by post at FremantleMedia Limited, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL.
- Your TikTok Registration must include the Hashtag. You must post your TikTok Registration before 23:59 GMT on 22 November 2019 or at such other date and time as the Producer may elect.
- Your TikTok Registration must have been recorded for the Programme and must not be edited, distorted or enhanced in any way.
- Please ensure that you are the only person featured in your TikTok Registration or, for group registrations, that you have the consent of all group members to post the TikTok Registration and for us to use the TikTok Registration. You acknowledge that the contents of your TikTok Registration will not be considered confidential.
- If you are under 18 years of age please obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before posting your TikTok Registration. If you are posting a group TikTok Registration featuring anybody under the age of 18 please ensure you have the consent of their parent or legal guardian before posting the TikTok Registration.
- Your TikTok Registration must not contain any material which is in any way defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate or which infringes the rights of any third party, or which is calculated to bring the Producer and/or ITV into disrepute or breach of contract, confidence or privacy. You also agree not to advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods or services in your TikTok Registration.
- You agree not to endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks in order to produce or make your TikTok Registration.
- By posting your TikTok Registration you hereby grant us an exclusive, irrevocable, licence to use, edit, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, make available and display your TikTok Registration (or part of your TikTok Registration) without charge by any medium or method now known or later invented including without limitation online or on television to be exercised in our sole discretion throughout the world in perpetuity. As this licence is exclusive, you are agreeing that only we may use your TikTok Registration so please don’t upload it anywhere else. You agree that we may permit other parties authorised by us including without limitation ITV group companies a licence of your TikTok Registration for their use. You agree to waive and you shall procure that the director of your TikTok Registration waives, any moral rights that may exist in relation to your TikTok Registration.
- You are responsible for the content of your TikTok Registration. You promise that you are fully authorised and entitled to post the TikTok Registration in accordance with these terms and conditions, and that doing so you will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party, or infringe any applicable laws or regulations. You promise that you have all necessary licences, rights, permissions and consents to enable you to post the TikTok Registration and to authorise us to use the TikTok Registration. You agree to give us evidence of such licences, rights, consents, and permissions if requested by us. You also agree not to transfer files which contain viruses or other harmful programs.
- By posting your TikTok Registration you are signifying your agreement to these terms and conditions, including without limitation The X Factor: The Band Registration Terms and Conditions at https://fmuk.etribez.com/ag/fmuk/txfuk16/preWelcome.html,and consenting to your TikTok Registration being used for the purposes related to The X Factor. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions do not post your TikTok Registration. We reserve the right to disregard any TikTok Registration which in our opinion fails to meet the applicable terms and conditions.
- We may accept or reject your TikTok Registration in our sole discretion. Nothing in these terms guarantees that we will use or display your TikTok Registration.
- References to “we”, “us” and “our” are to FremantleMedia Limited trading as Thames, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL.